Dia de los muertos Gabriella (women's)
La Calavera Catrina ('The Elegant Skull') is a 1913 etching by José Guadalupe Posada. The image showed a skeleton dressed in the finery of a wealthy lady – reminder that even the rich and beautiful carry death within them. Nowadays la calavera catrina is a source of inspiration for women's skull face-painting which is both scary and beautiful at once.
- 95% polyester and 5% spandex construction for manoeuvrability
- Lycra crotch and side splits for added flexibility
- Velcro closure and draw string for a perfect fit
- Light weight and breathable
- Triple stitched seams for durability